:LINKS ARCHIVE BLOG Profile


Fresh Princess of Fresno
Thursday, August 14, 2008

Welcome! As many of you should know, or are about to find out, my name is Sarah, and I am days away from entering my freshman year in high school. Yikes. It's not that I'm not high school material, it's just that my hard work has never really mattered until now; I'm going to a high school that works on college prep. and was ranked the 36th best high school in the country. Everything I'm doing is already being evaluated by someone who pretty much can say whether I'm going to go to Harvard or to Fresno State. (not that I can't get there on my own.) I know that for me, that's a good thing, and I feel like this is really my time to shine, my potential now has a chance to be noticed. Freshman year brings an opportunity to meet new people, compete in new competitions, and yes, get two years of college done before I graduate. Let the games begin!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home